This tab allows to select consistency errors that you want to detect in the project and set them up in the way you need.
Check target inconsistency
Detects: Different translations for the same source segments.
- Ignore space types: If two segments differ only in the kind (but not in number) of spaces used, it will not be reported as an error.
- Ignore case: Perform an additional case-insensitive check to detect errors in segments that otherwise could be deemed different.
- Check without tags: Perform an additional check ignoring tags to detect errors in segments that otherwise could be deemed different.
- Do not report errors if all related segments are protected: Allows to avoid reporting consistency errors if all inconsistent segments are protected.
- Ignore numbers: Perform an additional check ignoring numbers to detect errors in segments that otherwise could be deemed different.
- Ignore plural form (for English only): Perform an additional check which considers words in singular and plural forms as the same word.
- Ignore punctuation and spaces: When this option is on, punctuation and separators are not taken into account.
Auto-correction: For case-sensitive errors, you can select which translation is correct (or correct the translation manually) and then apply this translation to all segments. If the segments have different tags or numbers, the smart replacement will locate tags and numbers from the source segment instead of copying them from the applied translation. If the segments have different cases you will have to correct them manually.
Check source inconsistency
Detects: Different source segments translated equally.
Options: The same as for target inconsistency.